CatronCountyWalk

Catron County, New Mexico has about 400 miles of paved road, and we're planning to walk every mile of it ... eventually ...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Walking Bull

From a book I'm reading, by Sara Rath, called About Cows.
Ted Terry rode his bull, Ohadi, from Ketchum, Idaho, to Times Square, New York. He began the trip in July 1937 and arrived in New York City on August 11, 1940.


Presumably, he didn't ride his bull at a gallop, or a trot, but at a walk. I bet every one he passed wanted to say hello.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger LompocWineGuy said…

    Ted Terry was my grandpa. This is a totally true story. He was an amazing man and I miss him dearly. Try to imagine how difficult a task this was. He didn't stay in any Motel 6, I can tell you that.

    Respect and Love Grandpa Ted. We all miss you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home